Our network of stellar alumni is among our proudest achievements. Our alumni have gone on to join the legal departments of corporations and financial institutions, to work for the government, teach at universities, and even pursue successful careers in fields completely outside of the law. We count among our alumni:
- 20 judges, including an Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- More than 400 investment banking and finance executives
- More than 30 hedge fund and private equity executives
- 159 general counsel and senior officers at Fortune 500 companies
- 185 law professors
- 6 published fiction authors
- 49 officials at intergovernmental organizations
- 44 founders or current directors of not-for-profits
In 2011, we hosted alumni gatherings in Nashville, Pasadena, Buenos Aires, Cologne, Mexico City, Dubai, London, and New York. In addition, alumni CLE programs were held in New York, Rome, Milan, Cologne, and London.
Our alumni also organized weekend reunions in Punta del Este, Uruguay, and in Porto and the Douro Valley, Portugal.